INFECTION PROFILE 3
This is our most comprehensive and most popular Infection Test.
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted infections may include:
- Painful urination
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Rash on the genitals and/or anus
- Itching or irritation on the genitals and/or anus
- Unusual lumps or bumps around the genitals and/or anus
- Change in colour of the male or female discharge
- Abnormal discharge in terms of smell, consistency or volume
- Strong vaginal odour
- Painful erections
STIs can take a period of time to become detectable. You should wait at least 4 weeks from the time of potential exposure to infection before taking this test.
Please note that syphilis and hepatitis B can take 12 weeks to become detectable. If you are concerned about these infections, you should wait at least 12 weeks from the time of potential exposure before taking this test.